20/01/2010

random three-word topic blog

right then, it's three-word topic time. As suggested by the lovely folk on twitter. Who i'm not crediting individually because i'm a lazy monkey.

FACEBOOK IS CRAP
What annoys me about facebook is how it's started to encourage you to get all touchy-feely with your friends. 'why not tell Andrew Crompton about your day?' because he's a fat git who made my school life hell, that's why. And relax...

CRUSTY BURNT TOAST
Because we can't always have floppy tesco value toast.

BIG BANG THEORY
Good theory, pisspoor sitcom.

WINNING SANDWICH FILLINGS
Super-noodles, fried meat, beans, ketchup.

SHOULD I KNIT?
I tried learning to knit when i was younger, but after i stabbed myself i figured, best to leave it to the cauliflower heads.

EGG-SAUSAGE-BACON
You fuckers. You know i missed breakfast.

WHY DOES IT?
Because if it didn't, you'd be sad.

SHOULD I LEAVE?
I find cleaving to be much more fun.

WHO WAS HE?
He was the king of antwadar,
he never washed his pants.
On a trip to zanzibar
His cock got bit by ants.

I AM HERE
As i write this, the sat nav tells me 'I am on M62, Between M62 J32 (3450 yd) and M62 J31 (450 yd). And no i'm not driving.

HELP ME PLEASE
I'm going to leeds now, if you'd like to buy me a sandwich, meet me there, spam and beans please.

WIN THIS BLOG
I will dedicate this blog entry to whoever sends me the best drawing of someone fighting a nun on a bookcase. So there. EDIT - @Gavlp (http://twitter.com/gavlp)won, since his pisspoor effort was the only entry. So this is now dedicated to him. Ooh

SHOOT THE MESSENGER
Or, ideally add me on msn, because sometimes i like to talk to folk in more than 140 characters, but not like on the phone or in person. Because you might be ugly or mad or something. My twittername at hotmail dot com if you wanna come n say hello.

SEND HELP NOW
I really wasn't kidding about that sandwich idea in leeds...

WHY MUST I?
Why must i finish? Well, i've run out of topic suggestions. Twitter's gone a bit rubbish in that respect. Last time i did a three word topic suggestion request there were f'ing hundreds of responses. Maybe people are bored of me. Actually, no, i'm just wonderful.

Fin. Which is arsey for The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment