31/08/2009

My Day Off

I took a 24 hour (forced, by the missus) break from Twitter. Here is what I did...

Saturday 9pm...
Said bye bye to the twitterfolk, checked replies to see if anyone said I had a fat arse.

Saturday 9.30pm- Sunday 1am...
Played Batman Arkham Asylum for much too long. Had a little wee in my pants as the Scarecrow scared me.

Sunday 1am - 8.15am...
Sleep (sofa, because pregnant ladies sleep like diagonal starfish)


Sunday 8.15am...

Woken up by Jess, managed to get an hour extra snooze by distracting her with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on UMD.


Sunday 9.15am...

Gem gets out of bed and opens the back door, thereby freezing me off the sofa.


Sunday 10.30am...

Made breakfast. For Gem, Toast and Fruit Salad; For Jess, Sausage Sandwich with coleslaw, For me Sausage Sandwich. Mmmm sozijj.


Sunday 11am-7pm...

Mostly boredom, interrupted by packets of quavers, downloading pointless free apps from the ovi store for my phone, and sneakily checking facebook to see if anyone replied to my status. Facebook is so bloody terrible for people who crave instant attention.


Sunday 7pm...

Did some drawings, nothing special. Got shouted at by the missus for ignoring her and jess. Even though they were in the other room and busy.


Sunday 8pm...

Missus goes for her bath, I am extremely tempted to go back on twitter, but manage to resist. Play Arkham Asylum again, impressed by Poison Ivy's naked bottom.


Sunday 8.45pm...

Missus suggests we burn old receipts. I like fire. MMMmmmm Burn.


Sunday 9.08pm...

Back on twitter, eight minutes late. Everyone says hello, and no I haven't missed anything.

Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment