31/08/2009

Fudge on Wikipedia

In my continued efforts to #getfudgefamous, I decided to feed my rather hungry ego and shove myself on wikipedia. Yes, I am that bored today.
Anyway, effort number one got deleted by the wiki mods, because it failed to explain the reason for my existance. Crap. Effort two got deleted because it was 'patent nonsense', which I suppose is quite complimentary.
Anyway, effort number three is now online, in a slightly less mod-tempting place here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:fudgecrumpet
feel free to contribute as much as you'd like to it, as long as you're honest, and not too mean.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, blinding Wiki entry! 2 things:

    Baby spice?!!?

    All you need are 12 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete