31/01/2009

I've done me some painting! Scrounge Update




Got myself some of that fancyarsed Games Workshop spraypaint for Scrounge the other day, and spent the morning spraying his scrawny ass white.
It needs a few more coats I think, especially around the head, which didn't seem to take the paint at first (bloody stupid epoxy nonsense grrr). Anyway, just wanted to post these phottys and ask - Is his head too big? Too late to anything about it, I know, but opinions other than Jess' would be nice.

7 comments:

  1. humm hes looking dam good mate have you any ideas on the transformation yet ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not bothering with a transformation, for the time being. At least until I've figured out how to make him look good in robot mode first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yer best way mate got to say looking good and im looking forward to the yellow paint i always like the dued shame he got smelted .
    look forward to seeing more updates good luck mate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will he have eyes? Very impressive!! Hayley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He will have eyes. I've got some lovely lenticular red plastic I've chopped off a freebie Transformers book I got with a magazine. Should look quite good if i can get it to stick. I'm not too good with superglue though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks kick ass Fudge how long til its finished

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm getting some yellow and brown paint tomorrow or saturday hopefully, so hopefully it won't be long til he's done. Then i can get started on Jess' animated prowl costume.

    ReplyDelete