16/01/2009

The Fudgeblog Is Online!

Yay! It's a place where I can splurge the rubbish that rushes around in the hollow space behind my eyes (some people would call this a brain, but I'm a bloke, and my brain is located somewhere else)
So, this is the Fudgeblog, I am Al, and if you've not heard of me before, then you've obviously just stumbled over this site in an effort to find confectionary and bread product combinations. This is not that sort of place. Well, actually it might be, as I do tend to rant about my culinary creations occassionally, but it's not the main reason I'm spilling words out here.
Anyway, I've got other stuff to do at this exact moment (my daughter, Jess, has just finished painting and thus the kitchen is pink and needs a wipe.) but I'll be back a bit later with a bit of a rant or something equally pointless.
May the Fudge be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment